- The rate at which time passes is proportional to the quality of the weather.
- The quality of the company you keep is more important than where you are and how much the sun is shining
- There is nowhere better to be than the coast of the UK, when the weather is as perfect as this week's
- The iPhone snaps extremely competent panoramics
- My daughters can be be the best fun to be with, when the sun is shining and they've forgotten what the argument was about
- Selfies aren't all the rage because 'the angle is flattering', but because they force close focus on the subjects, which is the secret of good people photos innit
- Finally buying a decent HD TV for the van was a good move in the week of the Commonwealth Games
- Pagham Harbour is up there with the most peaceful places in the world
- I hope I know the Ataullahs, the Farriers and the Kitchins until I can't remember my own name
Comments are closed.